5 Questions to Ask You’re Urgent Care Clinic
If you are looking for urgent care clinic in Spokane, WA, trust the doctors and health care professionals at Franklin Park Urgent Care Center who are ready to serve you with urgent medical facilities. For more information, call (509) 489-1150 or book an appointment.
Table of Contents:
Urgent care clinics are important healthcare facilities that offer treatment for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries, from minor cuts and burns to flu-like symptoms. They offer invaluable services that not only provide patients with top-level care but also cut back on healthcare expenses.
No, an appointment is not required for urgent care services at Franklin Park Urgent Care Center. You can walk-in anytime! We are open on Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and on Saturday – Sunday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
At Franklin Park Urgent Care Center, we have several medical professionals onsite, including a medical doctor, three certified physician’s assistants, and a nurse practitioner. Your medical needs and type of condition will determine which medical practitioner you will see. For more information, call the caring staff at Franklin Park Urgent Care Center today.
Yes, we do! We accept the following insurance providers:
• Blue Cross
• First Choice Health Network
• First Health
• Group Health
• Health Net
• Labor and Industries (Workman’s Comp)
• Apple Health
• Coordinated Care
• Open Coupon
Please note that this list does not include every insurance provider that we accept, for more information please call our office.
We do NOT accept the following insurances:
• Native Health Plans
• Out of State Medicaid Plans
• Tricare (active military) without a referral
Yes, urgent care clinics are designed to deliver the highest level of care. This is especially true for Franklin Park Urgent Care Center, whose medical professionals pride themselves in their ability to deliver the highest quality care that healthcare has to offer.
At Franklin Park Urgent Care Center, we provide the following services:
• Urgent Care — Our urgent care center is qualified to handle non-life-threatening emergencies and is equipped with the latest technology to provide a higher level of care.
• X-Rays — We offer x-ray services to help diagnose internal injuries and ailments.
• Pediatric Urgent Care — We can care for your children and treat their urgent needs.
• Minor Surgery Treatment — We can perform minor surgeries.
• Flu Shots — To prevent getting sick this flu season, get a flu shot at Franklin Park Urgent Care Center.
• DOT/CDL Physicals — If you wish to operate a commercial motor vehicle, you will need to undergo a DOT or CDL physical, which are both offered at Franklin Park Urgent Care Center.
• Primary Care — Primary care includes healthcare services provided on a first-line basis, like physicals and injury/illness care.
• Sports Physical — We also provide sports physicals, so you or your child can participate in sports this season.
• Work-Related Injuries — From onsite accidents to injuries on the job, the professionals at Franklin Park Urgent Care Center can help.
• Suboxone Treatment — Suboxone is an effective treatment for opioid use disorder (OUD).
• Drug Testing — We offer drug testing for both employees and employers.
• Trauma & Wound — For physical injuries and open wounds, we can help restore you to working order.
• Flu Treatment — We offer the latest flu treatments to get you back on your feet, faster.
• Sore Throat — Does it hurt to swallow? Have a scratchy or dry throat? We can help!
• Emergency Care — We provide emergency care for almost all non-life-threatening situations, from cuts and burns to symptoms of illness.
• Bronchitis — The professionals at Franklin Park Urgent Care Center provide expert-level care for bronchitis, so you can breathe easily again.
If you or someone you love is looking for an urgent care clinic they can trust, come to Franklin Park Urgent Care Center today. Our kind and compassionate professionals are experienced in treating a wide variety of symptoms and conditions and can help you on the road to recovery.
Call us today to book an appointment. We look forward to serving you! We serve patients from Spokane WA, Airway Heights WA, Cheney WA, Colbert WA, Deer Park WA, Liberty Lake WA, Mead WA, Medical Lake WA, Millwood WA, Otis Orchards WA, Spokane Valley WA and surrounding areas.